D40x compatibility with 8GB SDHC?

shivaswrath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ExtremeIII_8GB_130.jpg

Hey gang, I know my D40x works well with my 4 GB SDHC card and my 2GB Ultra II SD card, has anyone tried the new Extreme III SDHC cards out on their Nikon D40(x)?? Link: 8GB

Or for that matter, even with the Ultra II 8GB Model
UltraII-SDHC-8GB.jpg

I'm going abroad for my honeymoon without a laptop, so I'd like to have enough memory (and since I'm a noob, I tend to take a lot of continuous shots!)

Thanks!

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.epanderson.com
Photos OK to edit
I used to have a d40x and if my memory serves me correctly then it's compatible with all SDHC cards, i.e. both the cards shown above.

LoKaM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I used to have a d40x and if my memory serves me correctly then it's compatible with all SDHC cards, i.e. both the cards shown above.

8 GIG !!!

I must have that just for the sake of having a 8 gig memory card.

Viperjet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sonoranphotography.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
And how many years would I have to save up for to make the down payment on that? :)

With the taking lots of continuous shots, try to take more time framing the shot than just snapping. I've gotten better shots that way.

OP
shivaswrath

shivaswrath

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
woah momma, 32GB. . . .cool, thanks for the 8GB advice, and for anyone that's shopping for some 4GB ultra II's right now, there is a promotion going on at beachcamera.com where if you buy a 4GB SD Ultra 2, you get a $30 VISA card as a rebate (limited to 3!)

Shivas

Most reactions

New Topics