D7000 gone.......did I miss something?

Um:

Digital SLR Cameras | Nikon D-SLR Cameras & Compact D-SLR Cameras

Lists D4, D3x, D800, D700, D300s, D7000, D90, D5100, D3200, D3100 as available DSLRs.

Um:
Yeah, that's information we already have--see post #3 from sparky. The POINT is, it's listed there, but NOT listed if you go to the tab labeled "Nikon Store," here.

Some of the DSLRs in the Nikon Store have a "Shop Now" button and if you click that you can buy the camera "directly" from Nikon (though I'd guess KmH is correct and it's really from somewhere else). Other DSLRs have a "Where to Buy" button; click that and tells you where else the camera is available from, but doesn't give the option of buying it from NikonUSA.

Question is, WHY does the D7000 appear in the product line (complete with "Authorized Dealers" tab that tells you where you can buy it), but NOT in the Nikon Store?

I really doubt it means anything at all, other than someone neglected to put it on the store page, but it IS interesting.

Question is, WHY does the D7000 appear in the product line (complete with "Authorized Dealers" tab that tells you where you can buy it), but NOT in the Nikon Store?

I really doubt it means anything at all, other than someone neglected to put it on the store page, but it IS interesting.

Probably an oversight from the web administrator or simply Nikon has it backordered. Let's see. :)

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a knot because Nikon isn't currently selling a camera body directly to the public?

Is there some unknown 11th Commandment that says they must?

Why is everyone getting their knickers in a knot because Nikon isn't currently selling a camera body directly to the public?

Is there some unknown 11th Commandment that says they must?

No knotted knickers here, and I actually think the reason it's not listed in their store is something really boring and mundane, like "oops, how'd that happen?"
I just think it's interesting (well, more interesting than watching paint dry--unless you have a bellows system to take incredible macro shots of the drying paint...) and wonder if it's an error on their part, or if they meant to leave it out of their store.
It's just the sort of useless, meaningless thing that I can pick away at until I know WHY. I like knowing WHY. :lol:

I just think it's interesting (well, more interesting than watching paint dry--unless you have a bellows system to take incredible macro shots of the drying paint...) ......

I use my bellows to watch corn grow.........

Most reactions

New Topics

Back