D7000 price predictions

circlem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Curious if any one has thoughts on what will happen to pricing for the D7000 after the new 7100 hits the market.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have, I think the D7000 will stay around where it is. There will be better deals but I dont imagine it going down by much. I believe 740 will buy you a refurb from Adorama. Thats pretty good. Id imagine the D7100 will be at least 1600$.

Over time the values of camera bodies decline. When/by how much is anyone's guess
bigthumb.gif

Hopefully not much more then it is right now with $300 rebate. Just ordered mine from B&H today. They are also offering a free class 10 16gb card and lowepro bag on a new body only for $896 shipped. Can't freaking wait until it gets here. Rebate expires in like 2 weeks so I bet the replacement will be 1400+

Thinking of replacing my D5000 with a used/refurb D7000 for a backup camera... A nice price drop might be the motivation I need :)

Thinking of replacing my D5000 with a used/refurb D7000 for a backup camera... A nice price drop might be the motivation I need :)

8bdbc798_do-it.png

Keeping my D3K as backup/gf use, until I am ready to take the plunge into FF.

I have a D600... So it's only right that I should make my DX lenses useful by upgrading my DX camera as a backup. No better backup camera than a D7000.

I think for the near future the D7000 price will stay roughly where its at, as the prices on the D7100 or what ever it name will be will go down so will the D7000 but I think thats something you will probably see in a year from the new camera date of release.

Thanks All, I'm going for it. Hopefully by this time tomorrow, I'll have it in hand :drool:

I have seen some going for the mid-upper $600.00 for a lightly used body with warranty.
You'll find some in the $500.00 months from now, after being replaced.
I'll be grabbing one then.

Well dont come to conclusions yet. Apparently Nikon is releasing a compact camera(Leica M9 look alike). I thought I saw something on a D7100 but now Nikon rumors is all over the place. I just wish companies would grow up and not build suspense. Its kinda annoying. Blackberry was kind enough to tell us way in advance when BB10 was coming out.

Here in Kingston, Ontario at Henrys there currently priced for a body new $829.99 at Henrys. Don't see much lower than that, most likely will bump up again before it drops to say around $799. Only a guess on my part. Mind you a D90 is $629.99 remember where that was priced when it first came out, still a very nice upgrade for most hobby photographers.

So I picked it p earlier this week, it's really nice, such a good decision for me.
Here is a picture i took$DSC_0330.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back