image.jpg

And cropped in but no editing

image.jpg

It just left from Chicago

image.jpg

Next I have to download the images to LR and then compare them

From camera to iPhone to posting

image.jpg

trying to use the flippy screen but it doesn't "flippy" enough like the d5x00 and P7800.
image.jpg

Can't see exposure to well on the iPhone though.
Details seem fuzzy a bit too

What is the file size that is going to the iPhone? The sizes posted here are very small. Are you shooting in Raw+JPEG?

What is the file size that is going to the iPhone? The sizes posted here are very small. Are you shooting in Raw+JPEG?
I was doing RAW+JPEG Fine Large (the top Iris photo is no cropping too) it does seem a BIT smaller than what is in the camera.

That's some thing I have to figure out though. There's no option for file size download.
I have to see if I only do RAW if it can even see a file. So some various testing / understanding I still have to do.
EDIT: The raw contains an optimized compressed full size jpeg for thumbnails.

Last edited:
Thanks, I want to start doing this at some point and I was hoping that I could specify what the "optimised" file size is based on where it was being posted.

hopefully a later version you can select the file size to download, but not this version.

The Iris pic is 314 kb on my iPhone. Way smaller than the Fine Large on the camera.
I guess good enough for Facebook for Nikon.

SOOC from camera - no iphone in the middle - just made smaller to upload
D750
Tamron 150-600 @ 600mm
f/6.3
1/1000 no VR
hey .. there's no SPOTS ?!?!
aD75_0279.jpg

The largest file size is 640x480 VGA for download or their standard smaller file.

Most reactions

Back