Dainty Skirt

I like the the empty space to the right of the child. It emphasizes her "removal" from the activity. It makes her look more of a spectator.

I really can't pick which one looks better, thats the reason I havnt commented untill now, they both have equally good aspects. I think if you cropped the second a little tighter it would be my choice.

as for the picture, I love it! :D

Both are refreshing to my eyes. If I must make a choice, my pick goes to the first one. Looks more balanced in a number of aspects. But what I really want to say is your capture of the whole scene and the instantaneous moment makes heavenly for me. The more I look at them, the more I feel as if I were right away sucked in. Did you take more shots there and then but in different perspectives? Maybe it would be interesting to compare. The French impressionist painter Edgar Degas once had a sequence on ballet girls, with different angles bringing out many unexpected effects. Whatever, I just adore your work and would really like to see more.

StvShoop said:
i can picture a guy sitting on a park bench w/ a lighter looking for bright happy people... to fix! :eek:

That's why they've got all the water going.

I still prefer #1. Its a real life scene!
But its your intention that matters.

Most reactions

Back