dance photography lenses suggestions

Harlock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I recently got interested in doing dance photography i have a canon T2i 550D EOS iv been looking for lenses that will help me get a better picture but i don't know what type of lenses im looking for
anyone have suggestions??
[/FONT]​

More photographic knowledge and skill using the tools are the keys to better photographs.

How far will you be from the action, and how much light will there usually be?

Lastly, what is your budget? The bigger the budget, the better. Figure $2000 or so for a top quality lens like a [url="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0033PRWSW/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0033PRWSW&linkCode=as2&tag=hdiumds-20]Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras[/url]

thank you for help
i will be 5-15 meters away
if im in a performance there will be low lighting but im planning on getting some dancers in a studio to take photos so there will be more controlled lighting
my budget will be 100-400 pounds

Harlock said:
thank you for help
i will be 5-15 meters away
if im in a performance there will be low lighting but im planning on getting some dancers in a studio to take photos so there will be more controlled lighting
my budget will be 100-400 pounds

Your budget will need to be closer to $1000. You're best choice will be the 24-70mm f/2.8!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back