dc monument

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
most monuments found in dc are centered around a "national" event. this small one tucked away in a wooded area near the reflecting pool was erected for the citizens of dc who lost their lives in various wars:

21270320-L.jpg

21270323-L.jpg

21270325-L.jpg

21270318-L.jpg

21267853-L.jpg

thanks for looking.

Awesome work Jon! The saturation in each of these is just perfect!!! I like each of them b/c they all have something different to offer...but right now the last one has me mesmorized (sp)!!!

Sigh....

I just love looking at your pictures... I always feel so relaxed and contented. :)
I really love the picture of the steps. I'm not sure why.... maybe the streaks of color in the marble. The water one is great as well. Actually I could sit here all day saying why I like these pictures. Beautiful job.

I'm with Aoide: I like the marble steps best of all these - and the water!
And I can't help it: I just love those azalea bushes with their deeply saturated red blossoms. In life as well as in this photo.

great colors in these shots. did you use a wide angle lens for any of them? I LOVE that last one of the water

john3eblover said:
great colors in these shots. did you use a wide angle lens for any of them? I LOVE that last one of the water

wide angle used in all but the last.

thanks everyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back