Dead Complexion

[JR]

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.warpt.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one has a little story behind it... the dead branch makes me think of how lonely life can be sometimes, even if you don't have enough fingers to count your friends on. It's when you get lonely that you realize you do have a lot to lose, and sometimes those friends aren't always what they seem to be.

Dead_Complexion_by_unrealmotion.jpg

I know it defeats all rules of photography, but who cares, it's different.

Pretty deep, nice photo. The only way I could see to (subjectively) improve the photo is to have the complete branch in shot, as opposed to it extending out of the top and bottom of the frame, for a greater feeling of isolation, but the lighting levels do this anyway and it's just a minor personal opinion to throw out there. Well done, I like it.

JR-
That's very depressing! But very true...Are you having a not-so great day? It's a very interesting picture and very sad (in a good way!) I like it! And I hope your day improves! (or has improved depending on when you took the picture!)

I'm feeling nostalgic. But that's the way she goes... the picture was taken ages ago, I just felt like now would be a nice time to post it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back