death and decay

fotophia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey, i was kindly directed to Dark Side Gallery and i hope you kind these photos. the first photo was edited by a lost touch freind but i finally worked out the technique and edited my own (the second one) enjoy!

dead1bp.jpg

deathbed26id.jpg

This one was just roughly done to test the technique but i thought id show to anyway...
deadedit6dv.jpg

These are so cool..... you did great with special effects.... what did you use for the blue-ish tint all over your skin?..... looks very effective, blood looks good too. I think the angle of the second is a good choice, and the crop in one works well, great attention to detail well done :thumbup:

Archangel said:
These are so cool..... you did great with special effects.... what did you use for the blue-ish tint all over your skin?..... looks very effective, blood looks good too. I think the angle of the second is a good choice, and the crop in one works well, great attention to detail well done :thumbup:

thankyou! yeh i spent AGES trying to used a blue colour brush etc.. then it hit me, lower the saturation!... not fully but enough and you get that effect(also may need to lighten afterwards).. then just just the darkening brush bit by bit to create the "mould".. the blood was more talent with the colour brush (which i have not much of lol so it took me a long long time to get it like that) and of course to finish it off.. move one of the pupils and it makes it look 10 times more lifeless!

great ps skills, hope you got some more ideas!..... be good to see some more from you in DS gallery :)

Wow!!!!!!! so glad you posted again. These are brilliant. Like Archy said...the ps skills are amazing, and the detail is right on.
Thanks for sharing these again.

actually, its not photoshop, its paintshop pro... i still haven't got round to learning photoshop (i know its a must) its just so hard getting to grips with new softwere, thanks again for the comments, ill deff start thinking of more ideas, bout time i returned to the dark side ;)

Wow that is REALLY creepy. I'll probably have nightmares tonight about those shots!

haha, wow! Those are awsome!!! Great debut to the darkside :fangs:

I've been planning to do something similar to the first one for ages. There's someone at work who fits the bill perfectly but I'm afraid to ask her incase she thinks I'm a weirdo (she probably does anyway :lol:) Great work .... more!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back