What's new

Decaying World - Post Apocalyptic prairie

Sebastian_Riel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
97
Reaction score
6
Location
Saskatoon; Sask
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
apoc2.jpg
I like how the geometric's of the graffeti match with that of the bridge infrastructure. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
apoc.jpg
Can you see the tower in the background ?
 
Nice! Good choice to make these BW. I agree about the graffiti - do you always get such fancy work up there?

In the first, I'd be tempted to crop a bit on the left to get rid of that tiny piece of cloud in the lower left.
 
Nice! Good choice to make these BW. I agree about the graffiti - do you always get such fancy work up there? In the first, I'd be tempted to crop a bit on the left to get rid of that tiny piece of cloud in the lower left.
No not always. I'm starting to travel outside of city limits to challenge myself to the unfamiliar; fun :D I'll try it out; thanks for cc. Here's another:
apoc3.jpg
 
Love these moody black and white shots, a big improvement over your 'cold' bridge shot that you posted earlier.
 
Thanks stranger.
GTF.jpg
Not sure if I took it too far with this one; post process wise.
 
even your signature is in style with the #1! beautiful picture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom