sinjans
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2009
- Messages
- 346
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Newfoundland, Canada (yes by')
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Nice jump. id say its the 190xprob with 486 ball head. congrats in advance
You sound just like my portraiture clients.think I'm picking up a Manfrotto from a local dealer this weekend. I'm not sure what model is it but I know it's $175 for the legs about another $75 for the ball head.
oh and not to mention a SB-600!![]()
You sound just like my portraiture clients.think I'm picking up a Manfrotto from a local dealer this weekend. I'm not sure what model is it but I know it's $175 for the legs about another $75 for the ball head.
oh and not to mention a SB-600!![]()
What they claim as their absolute maximum budget and what they actually spend is hardly ever the same. :thumbup: