deer/spider :)

volleysnap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! First, I could really use some help with this photograph:

2709443196_9e0d046b02.jpg

I have been taking a lot of deer shots lately and am having a ton of trouble with the white balance. Does this look too warm/cool to you? I dunno if it is the combo of brown and green or what, but it has been very difficult for me :)

That is my favorite deer by the way, his antlers have been growing like crazy. I've been able to catch him in our yard about once a week this summer so I have a nice progressional series of photographs of his antlers.

Next is more just for fun... found her in my garden :)

2680716821_a7ab624ff3.jpg

please let me know of any advice you have for me as I will be photographing spiders/deer for the rest of the summer!

Thank you!!

I think the white balance is okay (but my work monitor isn't corrected) but the colours look a little over-saturated.

I think the bush thats blurred out in the front of the shot throws you a little curveball also. Something looked funny to me and for a minute didn't really see that bush. I think the deer color is ok, something about the grass. Plus, he seems to have alot of gray hairs for a youngin. The backside of his back is really light, dunno if it's color,lighting, or his gray hair.

That's a beautiful shot of the deer! Nicely detailed and he posed for you. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back