madcatz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.c-ram.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
af2.jpg

I took this when we were all gathered around listening to our commanding officer. My camera was put away, so I grabbed my friends 30D with his 18-55 kit lens.

Shoudl I have been more right justified, or just leave it where they stand?

What were you doing taking pictures when your commanding officer was talking to you? haha.
Is that actually allowed? Just curious to know.

I am the Public Affairs Officer for Task Force Hurricane

My job is to take pictures...even though I am not the best...actually my honest opinion is I suck, I have no eye for thirds, I dont have great composition, bleh, thats why I lay myself out here for someone to tell me what the hell it is I am doing right and wrong

With this one I feel you did nothing wrong.
Looks all right to me, given this was a spur-of-the-moment decision to grab your friend's camera and take the shot. Leave it as it is. Composition is good. Light was strong, but then ... what could you do? Light was strong! So there. It shows.

I feel this is a very personal, almost intimate close-up of the three and makes them look ever so much more human, friendly, nice than the average soldier photo does (I am not expressing myself well here, I feel, but you know, them hidden in their combat uniforms and that ... you see so LITTLE of the PERSON then, but here it is all them). I like this one.

I am the Public Affairs Officer for Task Force Hurricane

My job is to take pictures...even though I am not the best...actually my honest opinion is I suck, I have no eye for thirds, I dont have great composition, bleh, thats why I lay myself out here for someone to tell me what the hell it is I am doing right and wrong

Haha. Oh, ok. Sorry. But that picture isn't so bad at all. It actually has quite good composition, and the lighting is nice too. Good Luck.

Most reactions

Back