Sure:
1. Slightly under-exposed; the blown-highlights on the railing image right are very distracting as the eye is naturally drawn from dark to light. Essentially this takes the viewer's eye right away from the rest of the image.
2. 2/3 - 1 stop over-exposed. You've lost detail in the wood and the white, metal railings image left and background. In this case I think greater DoF would have helped too.
3. Slightly over-exposed, maybe 1/3 - 1/2 stop. The use of a couple of stops of GN-D would have really improved this image by enhancing the sky. Beware of too many things 'growing' out of the image such as the pole image left and tower image right.
4. Good exposure on this one; I think the DoF could be a little greater, and I would either crop or clone the object on the stone upper right.
Just my $00.02 worth - your mileage may vary.
~John