What's new

Desert Graffiti

When you see such consistent talent you know that someone is totally on their game. Keep up the great work Woodsac!
 
Nice, the HDR and choice of lens works really well.
 
:clap: :hail: the sky..omg..the sky...its magnificent...
 
oh i forgot to mention the colors are magnificent as well
 
Very impressive!!!

A couple questions for anyone who can answer:

What is HDR and IR?

Correct me if I'm wrong, (noob here), but HDR = High Dynamic Range and IR = Infrared?
Correct :D

Man...you guys are make my head blow up :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Huge thanks to everyone for the encouragement! I question each HDR that I do. Maybe it's because I read so much flak on other HDR images? Sometimes I like the cartoony look, but I try and keep it pretty simple and somewhat realistic. I know I already touched on it, but right now, I just feel like HDR is letting me break out of my everyday photography and explore something new. It's a lot of extra steps, and not all images work out, but it's very rewarding!
 
Wow just amazing what a great shot can't get over the sky and the colours just pop, great work.
 
hello Wood! it is amazing! I haven't seen your photos for a while, cozI wasn;t here but this is something completely different to what I remember! great stuff!
 
Man...you guys are make my head blow up

I can't help but add to the praise. I just checked out your web site for the first time and I am in awe. :hail:

Your Dark Side gallery is outstanding, not too mention everything else. The darker stuff may not fit everyone's tastes but it's fits mine just fine. Awesome stuff.
 
I'm not usually a fan of HDRs, but this is very nice. I absolutely love the sky and the paint is SOO vivid!
 
I'm not usually a fan of HDRs, but this is very nice. I absolutely love the sky and the paint is SOO vivid!

Ditto, but my god man, this has to be the most stunning shot if have seen in quite a while. And of a old torn up building. :hail:
 
I have to say, this is one of my favorites from you woody...the sky is just rediculous!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom