Desert Graffiti

When you see such consistent talent you know that someone is totally on their game. Keep up the great work Woodsac!

:clap: :hail: the sky..omg..the sky...its magnificent...

oh i forgot to mention the colors are magnificent as well

Very impressive!!!

A couple questions for anyone who can answer:

What is HDR and IR?

Correct me if I'm wrong, (noob here), but HDR = High Dynamic Range and IR = Infrared?
Correct :D

Man...you guys are make my head blow up :blushing::blushing::blushing:

Huge thanks to everyone for the encouragement! I question each HDR that I do. Maybe it's because I read so much flak on other HDR images? Sometimes I like the cartoony look, but I try and keep it pretty simple and somewhat realistic. I know I already touched on it, but right now, I just feel like HDR is letting me break out of my everyday photography and explore something new. It's a lot of extra steps, and not all images work out, but it's very rewarding!

Wow just amazing what a great shot can't get over the sky and the colours just pop, great work.

hello Wood! it is amazing! I haven't seen your photos for a while, cozI wasn;t here but this is something completely different to what I remember! great stuff!

Man...you guys are make my head blow up

I can't help but add to the praise. I just checked out your web site for the first time and I am in awe. :hail:

Your Dark Side gallery is outstanding, not too mention everything else. The darker stuff may not fit everyone's tastes but it's fits mine just fine. Awesome stuff.

I'm not usually a fan of HDRs, but this is very nice. I absolutely love the sky and the paint is SOO vivid!

I have to say, this is one of my favorites from you woody...the sky is just rediculous!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back