P phil-ray TPF Noob! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 97 Reaction score 0 Location Portadown Northen Ireland Feb 16, 2007 #46 thats cool, good work with the shot
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 17, 2007 #47 Woodsac, of course it works & very nicely done but the subject is not enough powerfull compared to your othershots ( like the Motel for ex) so that is not my fav Mat
Woodsac, of course it works & very nicely done but the subject is not enough powerfull compared to your othershots ( like the Motel for ex) so that is not my fav Mat
A asr84 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 18, 2007 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Location CH, Lausanne Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 17, 2007 #48 I personally love this shot. I like graffiti, the desert and the sky, you have superbly mixed these 3 elements. great job
I personally love this shot. I like graffiti, the desert and the sky, you have superbly mixed these 3 elements. great job