Desktop background?

Wow nice colours! But your sea is escaping to the right, or is your computer screen crooked?:biggrin:

Wow nice colours! But your sea is escaping to the right, or is your computer screen crooked?:biggrin:

Thanks for the comments glad you liked it.
now you have pointed out the sea eascaping to the right I will look out for that next time i take some Photos.
Only new to SLR cameras this year so all help will be appreciated.

Thanks from steve.

Just done a quick fix. I am not at all good with PS, but this is what I could do with it. Please save the pic yourself again, because my Photobucket is getting a bit full.
img5528v.jpg

Wow, beautiful fiery scene. Have seen some other photos of Tanzania and seems like a some beautiful scenery available.

I have about 200 images on my OS X install, mainly cool stuff from Deviant Art and it just cycles through.

Don't have as much on my Windows 7 install as I haven't been playing games as much.

I've been using this since I took it back in May... it's still working, so no need to change yet!

4749184002_30060146fa_b.jpg

Using this shot now, but I change it every couple of weeks-

DSC04464.JPG-a.jpg

This is my current one. It's been my background for a few months. Time for a change...

4357745131_f757fe7107_o.jpg

This has been mine for the last few days.

IMG_9648.jpg

my son just had his 1st birthday. The weirdo in me loved this shot from his party.

DSCF4566.jpg

I shot this on top of Enchanted Rock
while in Texas.

I like the way it turned out.

DSC_0286_0236.jpg

This one; a good amount of negative space for desktop icons, plus soothing colors, the Gulf of Mexico... great qualities for a desktop photo IMO :D

3172484506_12abeca57d_z.jpg

What do you use for your desktop background image?

Here's mine. It's one I made a couple of years ago:

Mine is the edit you did of my hubby seeding in the tractor. :D Which I cant find on this computer lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back