Desktop background?

What do you use for your desktop background image?

Here's mine. It's one I made a couple of years ago:

Mine is the edit you did of my hubby seeding in the tractor. :D Which I cant find on this computer lol
:thumbup: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Just remember, personal use only, nothing commercial unless I get my cut...:lol:

Nice to see a fellow slacker...but why oh god why KDE??? why not enlightenment or something a little less...well...kde? just givin' ya crud...nice background...see ya around on the forum...

Jeez, no escape from the holy wars - even in a non-linux forum! :lol:
So, Vim or Emacs? (just kidding ...)

Been using Linux for almost 9 years now:

Red Hat - great until 9.0
SuSE - loved it up until 9.0
Ubuntu - African for "Slackware is too hard for me" (credit quote to Dan C on a.o.l.s.)
Slackware - ahhh, Praise Bob!

I'm using digiKam, UFRaw, and GIMP. What are you using?

See ya!

Here's mine! Shot a few months ago.

IMG_0794.jpg

Jeez, no escape from the holy wars - even in a non-linux forum! :lol:
So, Vim or Emacs? (just kidding ...)

Been using Linux for almost 9 years now:

Red Hat - great until 9.0
SuSE - loved it up until 9.0
Ubuntu - African for "Slackware is too hard for me" (credit quote to Dan C on a.o.l.s.)
Slackware - ahhh, Praise Bob!

I'm using digiKam, UFRaw, and GIMP. What are you using?

See ya!
The main computer I use is the one I use at work.

The only computer I have at home is an old gateway solo 2100 with slackware 10.1 installed using the 2.4 kernel...not good for much other than its current use as a super-duper word processor...and I use Joe's Own Editor and MC Edit to write with...neither Vi nor Emacs for me thank you...

At work, I sit on Windows 7 64bit Ultimate with Photoshop CS4 running Virtualbox to run Server 2008 for the computer lab I manage...

Yay!

Last edited:
Here is mine! Very creative, and very driving :D

What is interesting is the complexity and the natural wonder created by it.

picture1lb.png

I'm a minimalist when it comes to my computer, the less clutter the more work I get done and the sooner I can browse the web :D

shmne

It is hard to tell on my screen, is that gray, gray, or grayer? :mrgreen:

You're all wrong! It is 18% gray, darkened to darker than 18% gray. Just slightly, to help contrast my lap top's brightness.

Mmmmm... gray.

Beachside_Bike_by_MattZani.png

Thats mine, don't usually use my own shots, but i really like this, i REALLY like this bike, and its gotta be sold soon as i move onto something bigger. Guess its partially emotional.

I use this one that I took at a race few months back.
DSC_0279.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back