Dethlehem

KristinaS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kristinaserafiniphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You may think that they are dressed like this because it's Halloween. However, in reality, that's how they dress all the time for shows. This is my husband's metal band called Dethlehem. We went to a friend's parent's farm this past weekend to borrow a horse for the shot. Well, the horse was not very happy and the guys were afraid of it, so that's why it's in the background. Oh well.
2977404061_8cab2d1e75.jpg

um, AWESOME.

What type of music/metal are they? Epic/folk/viking metal perhaps? I dig.

as for the photo - it's actually pretty entertaining, mostly because of their outfits though. I think the vignetting is too strong, and it's a bit of a shame the horse is there, but it's still fun to look at :)

HAHAHA, that is wicked! Don't they get hot playing in that??
I agree, the vinegette is a little strong and the picture a little dark.

Hahaha. I don't even know what I'd call them, but here's their myspace: www.myspace.com/dethlehemmetal
Yes, they practically melt wearing that stuff. The one guy's authentic chain mail weighs like 10 or so pounds.
I agree about the vignetting. The trees were kind of distracting, so I admit I went a little overboard. Should have cropped a little instead. As for dark, I wanted it dark and it's not overly so on my screen, but that's not saying it isn't. I'll have to check it out on my work monitor because that tends to be a lot darker.
Thanks for the replies!!

Most reactions

Back