Did everyone die?

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I feel like this forum is WAY slower moving than it used to be.

Is everyone dead?

Did everyone get banned?

Did the new change kill off any hope of this forum's survival?

WHERE THE HELL E'RRBODY BE AT?!

Yup, I'm hoping some of the cool might rub off on me :bek181:

There do seem to be a lot fewer regular posters post-update than there were pre-update. Probably just coincidental and has nothing to do with this so-called "Upgrade" though.:barbershop_quartet_member:

There do seem to be a lot fewer regular posters post-update than there were pre-update. Probably just coincidental and has nothing to do with this so-called "Upgrade" though.:barbershop_quartet_member:

B*tches just don't know when to leave well enough alone. :angry:

seems to be a lot more advertisements now...

I don't see the ads.

Yep - the hangout of the month is the Leaderboard.

Maybe school being back in session has something to do with it.

Well, YOU went away for a while, then came back. Then went away again. Then tripped over the new doorway. Hey! who put that there!? Someone thought remodelling was a good idea. If you ask the husbandfolk, most of them/us would grumble about not being able to find the sugar bowl and their favourite cereal where they expect it.

Dunno. I'm getting used to it. Perhaps it's not the site switch but the bigger world out there that's keeping people busy and not posting. Something like that.

It was the chicken.
F***ing chicken.

It's OK - I got him.

file4721260745289.jpg

I'm dead. These keystrokes are the last muscle spasms as my body slips away into oblivion, as my atoms return to the stars from which they came. Because of that damned chicken.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back