Did everyone die?

AHHH! Erose what you've encountered isn't a problem - its call the "you're rather good" condition.

Basically once you're beyond basic critique people don't have much to say except "nice shot". Now most of us hate just saying "nice shot" so nothing ends up being said (most see good photos and trust that the photographer already knows they are good and is showered with appreciation/love/money).

It happens to many - networking and being socially active (and thus encouraging more chatter in your threads not just photo centric) often helps.

NOTE - you can also suffer from the condition of "Too Nice" where by everyone says "nice shot" 50 times over in each thread which also prompts photographers to question the endless subject of "Well ok but why is it only nice"

Unacceptable.

Have you been playing too much Bravely Default too ?

We can take it from this that whilst your an Apple fangal you're no Nintendo fangal

I'm a feces, my friends call me number two

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

I think than perhaps you might need this.

I'm dead. These keystrokes are the last muscle spasms as my body slips away into oblivion, as my atoms return to the stars from which they came. Because of that damned chicken.
Can I have your cameras ?
you won't need them any longer.
You can keep the chicken though.

I don't think you'd know how to use them. ;) I mean that low end Canon and all...
:biglaugh:

I know how to use Cannons. you put a charge in them, and an iron ball, light the fuse and then cover your ears :)

Oh .. those Canons. Just point and shoot :biggrin-93:

I'm dead. These keystrokes are the last muscle spasms as my body slips away into oblivion, as my atoms return to the stars from which they came. Because of that damned chicken.
Can I have your cameras ?
you won't need them any longer.
You can keep the chicken though.

I don't think you'd know how to use them. ;) I mean that low end Canon and all...

I know how to use Cannons. you put a charge in them, and an iron ball, light the fuse and then cover your ears :)

You are funny.

Dear ERose. After reading your posts in this thread, and others like it I have decided that your first world problems are really, really hard.

My gift to you will be to post in every single image thread of yours I come across.

Repeatedly.

Ad nauseum.

Until my fingers bleed.

Really.

Just like the good ole days.

:allteeth:

'Ya all need to just go home now

You and your Nikon Coolpix from 2007.... :D

You and your Nikon Coolpix from 2007.... :D
Yeah, you bet.
I had a CoolPix L19 (or L18) until I dropped and broke it. I then UPGRADED to a L20 that was on sale at Target for $99. I've heard that it's as good as a $2,000 dSLR ... a Canon $2k dslr !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back