Did I do the wrong thing?

Discussion in 'Photographic Discussions' started by Dagwood56, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Dagwood56

Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I'm not really all that concerned about the glare to be honest, I just get up and walk away from the computer for awhile and it helps. I found the anti glare screens, pricey little things, but my husband might agree to one eventually.

I have edited all the images I need to get things back online, once husband double checks them. I was just concerned that editing the smaller resized files might not be as accurate as doing the full size file.

I get what you're saying about the white backgrounds, and I do have many images that are fill the frame, but my recent work is done for a more artistic look; something you might find on a greeting card, a vintage seed packet, or the look of a painting. All I shoot are flowers, and I can work inside. I rarely do landscapes, Landscapes aren't really my thing that's one of the reasons I grew tired of the facebook groups. Most all were horizontal ICM's of sunsets. They just don't do anything for me, they're nothing but bands of color. I want something that speaks to me in some way when I'm done with it. It's important to me that there is a definite subject in my images. I'm your typical high strung,temperamental artist. :smile:

2. Dagwood56

Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

I'll probably continue to use the levels layer to adjust things so I can see any spots. Hoping there won't be a ton of them once camera is cleaned. Problem is, with ICM, just 2 dust spots can easily turn into 20 when the camera moves.