Did I go to far with PP? My niece in a field. CC please!

4588798901_05c3faf2ac_o.jpg

^ She looks really angry in this... and your watermark is HUUUGE! :meh:

4589420174_bc6a1f1ede_o.jpg
[/quote]

^^even though this shot is way over exposed ( imo) and the watermark is dominating the shot.... I really like how she is off to the side.. and i like her pose... Something about this shot i really like.

The sharpness removed makes it far more natural looking. less harsh.

4621113450_73342e80f5_o.jpg

Flickr sharpens your images upon uploading.

Hmm, good to know. That makes sense, because when I upload to my private blog, it looks OK, but then when I send to flickr they seem a lot sharper. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Bitter!

^ She looks really angry in this... and your watermark is HUUUGE! :meh:

^^even though this shot is way over exposed ( imo) and the watermark is dominating the shot.... I really like how she is off to the side.. and i like her pose... Something about this shot i really like.

She does look like she's in a foul mood, but she wasn't :) There was a promise of frozen yogurt afterwards and she was totally "in the zone" the entire time. She's so funny, love that little girl to death.

Thank you. I agree there are lots of "blown" highlights in the photos but I was trying a lot of backlighting (note: PRACTICING...lol) and some blown spots are expected. Wasn't sure if I had done too much.

The watermarks...lol. They're large and in charge in a few of them. Oops. But they're just proofs :)

Thanks again for the feedback.

The sharpness removed makes it far more natural looking. less harsh.

4621113450_73342e80f5_o.jpg

Thank you for the play. I like seeing other ways to edit my photos. For my taste, it's a little too "dreamy" and soft (although I do love the way the backlighting was affected). Her skin looks a little too smooth IMO, but that style of editing is popular for lots of moms :)

I agree I oversharpened as a whole, but the edits aren't as strong in PSE. Also, I edited the ones for print differently than the ones for web.

Thanks again for the play! It did give me some more things to think about.

beautiful shots, but a little oversharpened!

I played around with two of the shots...less sharpening, less burning of the background. Better than the first edits?

4622044635_e6503108f4_o.jpg

4622044755_98ee2635da_o.jpg

And here's a bonus shot of her smiling to offset the "angry" photo :) Thanks agian, everyone!

4622651044_31c41f7f9e_o.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back