What's new

Diesel locomotive C+C

j-dogg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2010
Messages
526
Reaction score
5
Location
Flori-duh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a shot I literally had a minute to run to my desired vantage point set the video camera up set up my digital and fire a couple frames, I didn't think two SD70-M's would be pulling this, they have a LOT of power and roll the hell out VERY quickly, I've seen this pair accelerate to 60 in a mile with a fully loaded train. With SD40's they move slower even with one SD40 and an SD70 they are still slower.

As a result we both showed up within minutes of each other :mrgreen: The last time I ran that fast with flip-flops I was in the hospital for a day with a broken big toe.

IMG_7509finale.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom