Big fan of the outcome of your "boredom play" in Photo 2. That one I really like. It now looks like the close-up of a painting that could have been done towards the end of the 19th century - actually I am having a painting in mind that ... let me think... I could show you, if you don't mind. I took a close-up of that detail in the very painting once... now where is that print???
Edit:
Found the print, scanned it, find it does look a little different, of course, also a wee bit different from what I remembered, but I still also see some similarities - I have searched the web high and low for who might be the painter of said image, of which I only photographed two details, never the whole, and I never put down any information about it (silly me!) - I can only guess now.
What I need is your ok to put up my photographed painting in comparison to show you which picture this photo reminds me of...