diGIgirls work (pics)

diGIgirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is some of my work. Since i'm new to the Forum i figure i would post up
some of my pics and get some of your thoughts!

brown1.jpg

brown11.jpg

brown13.jpg

n ---> :mrgreen:

hey there I'm new too! w00t:mrgreen: You have some really great photos. I love the second one for sure. THe lighting is just perfect and it has such a great mood:D Too bad you didn't catch a bit of the back of her head with the light, on second thought maybe its good that you didn't. regardless, really great work!
Cheers

Natalie?

Is that you?

White oaks WHAAAT????

Holy **** people. DiGIgirl is someone I've known since I've lived in Canada. I've known this girl since grade 6.

Oakville whaaaat!!!!

This girls photography is great!

I like #1 the lighting looks good. the texture of her flesh looks soft. very well done. the hair... well the photo is good.

I like the three diff. levels of lighting on her face in the first shot but I find the overall softness a bit too much. maybe a bit more contrast would help it for me:)
second one is realllly nice. love the soft wraparound light and the compo too. :thumbsup:
third one is a real cutie but perhaps more suited to the snapshot gallery.
Love to see more of your work. welcome to the fold. :D

bace said:
Holy **** people. DiGIgirl is someone I've known since I've lived in Canada. I've known this girl since grade 6.

Oakville whaaaat!!!!

Crazy man! haha! THanks so much for the props! NUTS---> so your not in Canada anymore?!?!?

;-)

Dude, I'm at Donlands and Danforth. I'm totally still in the T.Dot.

bace said:

Oakville whaaaat!!!!

it's evident! nice work!

welcome to TPF and keep 'em coming.

very nice shots! i like the second one especially! very nice lighting! excellent work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

welcome to the forums! i hope you enjoy it here!

Most reactions

Back