What's new

diGIgirls work (pics)

Oh, I have replied to something you said or wrote in another thread but have never said "Welcome to ThePhotoForum" to you before. So I am saying so now.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, DiGIgirl! :D

That second photo of yours... makes me think "David Hamilton" right away because of the lighting you used here and the softness involved. But I am not sure people who were not even born in the Seventies KNOW David Hamilton at all? (I went through a stage way back then when all my walls were covered in David-Hamilton-photos - it was only a stage!!!!!!)
 
Oh yeah, this is good! How fun isn't it when old friends meet at the forum.. I don't think that will happen to me. Lol.

Anyway.. Good photographing. Both #2, and the girls expression on #3!

Welcome very much to the board.

F
 
Welcome to the forum. Another GTA member, woohoo!

Great shots, you really nailed the moments. Love one and three.

Cheers,

Eric
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom