digital vs. manual

"now that was a lot to take in. with what i spend on film in a year i could probably go digital"

Your having a laugh, I was working completely film, processing,printing, etc etc, two of everything mostly bought second hand from a retiring pro for the massive sum of 3 grand, film in bulk for peanuts, I now have to constantly upgrade at astronomical cost to keep pace with digital and because everyone and his mother now thinks they're professionals clients want to pay zilch, its a f***ing joke. H

I now have to constantly upgrade at astronomical cost to keep pace with digital and because everyone and his mother now thinks they're professionals clients want to pay zilch, its a f***ing joke. H

I started to feel that way for a while. I then realized that my gear (20D's and 30D) were producing excellent quality images. So, I got off the "upgrade train".

I shifted my market to a smaller but more profitable niche segment. The P&Sers are still there, but many have turned into customers because they just can't get that "perfect" shot.

Things have turned around and new avenues are opening up.

Are you in Durham in the UK. or Durham North Carolina?

Most reactions

Back