digitals future??

phogan22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does anyone know if this site is legit? I'm looking into the canon eos 50d and this site has one for $589. Help is much appreciated..
-Paul

considering that their website name sounds like badly translated engilsh warning sounds are already ringing

a quick check on reseller ratings website and only 2 reviews of the site - both being bad
Digitals Future - DigitalsFuture.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

From my experience if switch and bait is on the cards the website is a hoax and if you do get any products from them chances are you have paid as much if not more than you would have to get it from another source.
Stick to the recomended dealers like Adorama (SP) and Amazon

I placed an order for the HDR-SR11 60GB with Digitals Future. They had a rep call me (who sounded like his highest level of education was 6th grade) to cross-sell me on a bunch of lenses, batteries, carring cases etc. then told me there was no warranty on the product. I informed him that there was no information about this on the website. He said his system showed the video camera as a "grey market" camera from overseas that did not have a US warranty. He wanted to sell me the waranty for an additional $200.00. I told him where he could put it and told him to cancel the order. Do not waste your time with this unethical sleezy company.

B&H or Calumet - prices are similar. I'm about 20 minutes from my local Calumet, and enjoyed visiting B&H in 2002.

-Shea

I see a long future for this company. I thought this was going to be a thread on digitals future.

If people would only listen to the little voice inside, "If the deal is to good to be true, THEN IT IS."

What about Cameta Camera? Any good?

DON'T DO IT
Puchased a camera last Sunday , got a mail to call them to confirm order.
I did, and was on the phone for over an hour, they then try to sell me a battery for my camera as the one that came with the camera was basically useless, and then they tried to sell me other parts of the camera for a bargain, I said I could not afford that amount so they started trying to sell me even more expensive stuff.
Could not get them to just send the camera, as they then decided it would take 6 weeks to get to me??? as I wasn't taking their camera battery they would have to get me a camera from the uk, so I ended up having to cancel!!!!!!and no bloody camera.
we have been scammed like this before. You take an interest in a good price but you dont get it because they want to sell you somthing else and wont let the original go for the price offered

A true bait and switch company, just like broadwayphoto etc. who scammed me on a rebel xti, they told me that my battery that came with the camera would only last 5 minutes and takes 48 hours to charge, BS!

If it's significantly cheaper than B & H then 999 out of 1000 it's a scam.

This company is totally a basement scam outfit! I was excited to get a D300 at a great price. They try and upsell you all extras at super high prices. They just go on and on about everything extra! Digitals Future tried to up charge my credit card DOUBLE THE PRICE they were qouting me on the phone.
Do yourself a favor, STAY AWAY!!
Andy:grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back