What's new

dilemma with which 5d set

ikidunot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
So I'm picking up photography again and am going to try to make some side money off of it through college and maybe even beyond it. Like most people I have a budget, and I can't decide which of these sets I should purchase. Besides the camera and lens, I'm also purchasing the d-lite kits.

Classic 5D + 24-105mm L

or

5D Mark II + 50mm 1.4

I've never got to use any of the 5D's so owners of both, would you please put in your input as to how much better the images shot from the mark 2 are compared to the classic?

I forgot to mention I do a lot of conceptual and portraits.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom