Dilemma

benlonghair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So this morning I went to our local fair. I went early to avoid the crowds with the intention to capture the livestock competitions to enter in next year's Fair Photo contest (images are required to be taken during previous years fairs).

One of the images I captured was a person bending over their sheep with ribbons hanging out of of and off of both back pockets. It is a good shot, I think.

Here's the problem. Looking at other images from that class, that person is a girl of about 14 years old.

On one hand, it's a public place with thousands of people around (many with cameras) so there's no expectation of privacy. Her face can't be seen.

On the other hand, it's a 14 year old girl.

Opinions?

I don't see any problem. As you've stated, it's a public place with no expectation of privacy, cameras are everywhere. I would go ahead and enter the shot.

I don't see any problem. As you've stated, it's a public place with no expectation of privacy, cameras are everywhere. I would go ahead and enter the shot.

We'll see if it gets entered. I have others that I like as much. Kids and farm animals are great to photograph.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back