What's new

Dissapointed in myself!

noworyz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Missoula, Montana
I thought these were kind of funny!

"dissapointed in myself"
dissapointed.jpg



"Holding myself Hostage"
hostage.jpg



"Self Pain"
grief.jpg
 
haha, pretty good series.
 
I am thinking I got this correct but i'm goign to ask just to make sure. Thats the same guy for both characters correct? It looks like it. If so thats a great series. If not, Its pretty funny.
 
nice work.
your exposures worked out well here - no distinct seams
 
Those are great...very cool. :thumbup:
 
Cool idea. Nice work on this series. Love the last one.
 
Cool! I'd like to see it where you're wearing the exact same thing in both poses so that it's more obvious that it's you vs. you.
 
Interesting series of photographies that speak by single himself. Good work the one that you present to us. Greetings.

Interesante serie de fotografías que hablan por sí solas. Buen trabajo el que nos presentas. Saludos.
 
clemeys said:
Cool! I'd like to see it where you're wearing the exact same thing in both poses so that it's more obvious that it's you vs. you.

I agree... this would actually be interesting in B&W with maybe a business suit and office type background... or in a car looking through the window..

or not.. :er:

boogie.gif
boogie.gif
boogie.gif
boogie.gif
 
good shots technically but I wouldn't be able to tell it's the same person if you hadn't told me.
 
there dogs, and there playing poker AAHHHH!!!

interesting series, thanks for sharing :)
 
I oringinally did them wearing the same thing but my friends thought it would be better if I had the outfit just a little differnet for each person. I will create another series with the same outfit later this week! This is fun!
 
noworyz said:
yes, they are both the same person and that person is myself! I guess they are self portraits :D

what, they are the same person. I did not notice that and U did a good job~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom