What's new

Divinity

Sash[DSL]

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Divinity_blurred.jpg
 
here's the original, unmodified BW version of the same image:
Divinity_Original.jpg


This was taken at MacMaster uni. campus in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
I thought this captured the feel of the campus very well; I kind of feel it's a little busy, any thoughts?
 
the blured image give me a kind of stomachake like on the sea

i prefer the second one
 
I agree, the first is dizzying. The second is sharp, well composed and has good contrast. Can't improve on perfection.
 
I love the composition in the shot, but the second works for me too. Cool pic !
 
i'm just naturally dizzy..so the first almost looked normal....(haha..)

love the seocnd shot best....great job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom