Do I Need?

Well I belong to many forums actually (this is the only photog forum I belong to). In these forums I haven't come across much snarkiness. But okay I get it. I'll get thicker skin and grow some balls. :peacesign:

Be careful... kind of makes it hard to walk. ;)

Well I belong to many forums actually (this is the only photog forum I belong to). In these forums I haven't come across much snarkiness. But okay I get it. I'll get thicker skin and grow some balls. :peacesign:

Though it'd be awful nice to pee standing up. Would make backpacking so much easier on me.

Though it'd be awful nice to pee standing up. Would make backpacking so much easier on me.

Oh... newp. Sorry honey, those big orbs in the hangy thing don't make ya pee standing up. Gotta have a special unit for that. Or be able to balance on one leg. Oh, wait: That's if you want to pee on a wall. :lmao:

Oh... newp. Sorry honey, those big orbs in the hangy thing don't make ya pee standing up. Gotta have a special unit for that. Or be able to balance on one leg. :lmao:

I just assumed that if I grew some balls I'd automatically get one of those to add to my toolbox. :lol:

Nice in quotes?

Sarcasm?

Keep in mind that she is a girl with brains. Until proven otherwise, I'll go with that.

Oh... newp. Sorry honey, those big orbs in the hangy thing don't make ya pee standing up. Gotta have a special unit for that. Or be able to balance on one leg. :lmao:

I just assumed that if I grew some balls I'd automatically get one of those to add to my toolbox. :lol:

Doesn't work that way. If you want one of those you'll have to get a man card first. But be careful, if you don't know how to use your balls you'll get your man card revoked. They shouldn't be taken lightly. (The balls OR the man card.) Or squeezed too hard for that matter.

[dials local bowling alley]

" Ummm, yes, I was wondering...do you have 10 pound balls......???"

AHHHH memories

Anyway, on a serious note..CS4 should be plenty assuming you learn how to use it and learn how to streamline your workflow. Thats really the biggest difference between that and lightroom. One is quick and easy and has a lower learning curve. ( aside from the file sorting/management stuff ) I also use bridge and other than when it gets a little power hungry, it works great for me.

sarcasm indeed.
and hey FWIW I have a nikon coolpix 5700 and a p/s coolpix s630 i just felt canon was the better way to go for an slr. I guess it's similar to the whole mac vs. pc conundrum yah?

[dials local bowling alley]

" Ummm, yes, I was wondering...do you have 10 pound balls......???"

AHHHH memories

Anyway, on a serious note..CS4 should be plenty assuming you learn how to use it and learn how to streamline your workflow. Thats really the biggest difference between that and lightroom. One is quick and easy and has a lower learning curve. ( aside from the file sorting/management stuff ) I also use bridge and other than when it gets a little power hungry, it works great for me.

Yes I'm a g-designer by trade so I am thoroughly trained in CS and know and use automation and bridge :sexywink: I just wondered if LR would provide me with tools that CS doesn't have or maybe just a better way to automate.

I guess it's similar to the whole mac vs. pc conundrum yah?

Actually, no. I think its a no-brainer of Mac to PC. You pay much more for the mac but can't do any more (actually less) than you can with a PC. (see my sig)

There are not many things you can do with a Canon/Nikon that you can't do with a Nikon/Canon.

I guess it's similar to the whole mac vs. pc conundrum yah?

Actually, no. I think its a no-brainer of Mac to PC. You pay much more for the mac but can't do any more (actually less) than you can with a PC. (see my sig)

There are not many things you can do with a Canon/Nikon that you can't do with a Nikon/Canon.

touche! so why do people choose one over the other if they both do the same thing? i would think nikon's are like mac's and canon's are like pc or maybe ubuntu lol

Bitter, you changed your pic :) been a while since I've seen you around. Then again, I haven't been around much myself :)

Most reactions

Back