Do I Need?

this was shot on my old nikon coolpix 5700 and I didn't do any editing. i didn't yet have my new cammy :) what don't you like about the composition besides the head being cut off?

Yup. Something to try to avoid, along with crotch shots.

well....this bottom shot was for two purposes - one to show off the tutu and two to show off the diaper. My friend made this diaper and I took this as a product shot for her. I'm pretty sure if you two were females you'd love this shot. :p

I guess it's similar to the whole mac vs. pc conundrum yah?

Actually, no. I think its a no-brainer of Mac to PC. You pay much more for the mac but can't do any more (actually less) than you can with a PC. (see my sig)

There are not many things you can do with a Canon/Nikon that you can't do with a Nikon/Canon.

touche! so why do people choose one over the other if they both do the same thing? i would think nikon's are like mac's and canon's are like pc or maybe ubuntu lol

Marketing, just marketing.

Thats a little sexist. Having a penis or not, doesnt make the shot any better. ;)

The biggest problem aside from posing and composition, is the lighting. If this is a product shot of the diaper, the diaper needs to be lit, not in shadow. you should have reversed this so that the sun was lighting instead of casting shadow.

the shot was mainly for my own amusement. i'm a cloth diapering mama and i made the tutu myself so both were fairly important to me to get in the 'end.' I guess it didn't help that the sun was in front of her. its hard thinking of things when you have a one year old running away from you! hahah but i'm here to learn and i totally appreciate feed back. I also put a few more pics on another thread 'one year pics' would love any feedback there too. xoxo

well....this bottom shot was for two purposes - one to show off the tutu and two to show off the diaper. My friend made this diaper and I took this as a product shot for her. I'm pretty sure if you two were females you'd love this shot. :p
This is bull****, plain and simple. Go into Babies R Us and look at the product photos of the babies, they manage to get the whole baby and the diaper without giving you the feeling that you're staring at the babies ass. BTW, being female doesn't suddenly make an image better. Are you saying women have lower quality standards?

... its hard thinking of things when you have a one year old running away from you! ...
I have a one year old so I know how difficult they can be. You just have to learn to try and anticipate as well as being patient. One thing I see a lot of is parents chasing the kids around with a short lens trying to "get a good shot" by simply squeezing off as many photos as their cards can handle. If the shot isn't there don't force it.

im thinking this girl with a brain has a great sense of humor, and wields the sarcasm hatchet quite well...some of you people are taking this **** way too ****ing srsly. :lol:

scatterbrained...the ":p" indicated cynicism to me, so im pretty sure she was kidding about the whole..."if you 2 were female" bit. ;)

welcome to the circus girlwithbrain...enjoy your stay. :D

im thinking this girl with a brain has a great sense of humor, and wields the sarcasm hatchet quite well...some of you people are taking this **** way too ****ing srsly. :lol:

scatterbrained...the ":p" indicated cynicism to me, so im pretty sure she was kidding about the whole..."if you 2 were female" bit. ;)

welcome to the circus girlwithbrain...enjoy your stay. :D

indeed and thanks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back