Do not Cremate

Thanks for bringing this back around nossie. I kept meaning to say something but kept getting distracted.....imagine that.

What I think what's pretty cool about this shot is the smudge marks and the long tongs in the corner and the well worn heat suit (?).

I certainly don't experience any disrespect on offer here. In fact, quite the opposite. As I see this as my method of choice to leave this world (this time around), I'm pleased to see the image.

It reminds me of the movie Hostel which I think could be a production to tug on the strings of Chillers heart.

As for a way to go... I think we should be all thrown into a great big mincer/grinder and fed back to the fish.

You should have told your mama where you're going and be mindful not to wander off.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: We could always add a free TPF pacifier to go along with a camera strap to all the lightsiders who want to venture over here, and get all skeered. :er:

Hey Chiller I was telling a (non photog) friend about your creative efforts, I even sent him a few links for his amusement. But during the conversation you'd have had a laugh talking about how under the intense heat from the incinerator burners, gases inside the body expand and cause it to swell and in turn cause it to squeel and fart as they escape. When gases trapped deep inside the body get hot enough you'll actually hear loud popping noises and fat people have a tendency to burst and explode (in a non dramatic way). I wonder if it would make interesting shooting? Well drag little Sideburns along, his expressions might make a better subject if the shoot is that exciting.

Why does this remind me of that song "Oh the facts of life..."?

:lol::lol: What I was amazed at , was the bones do not burn completely, but have to be put in a blender to make them "ashes" Any metal parts are cut out as well, cause when the body is put in the oven, nobody would know if there was any say...hip pins or things like that.
My future son-in-laws brother runs a cemetery, and one of my friends also works at a funeral home, so I have some good connections...ya know....just in case.
I was told of a story one time, where a chemical reaction in some left over fluids in a body mixed with the embalming fluid and , acutally made a body "vomit" ....while at a viewing.

Thanks for passin on the links. Always good for a riot. I am workin on a few shots right now, so hopefully might have something I will post.....with a warning to the weak hearted of course. :lol::lol: Just got my shipment of body parts in , I ordered on Ebay

Nice, I like.

For the ones who think this is distasteful, don't go to NY cemetaries. Especially near large cities. A buddy of mine from a prev. forum took photos of a vandalized crypt in Manhattan. Someone had broke open a sarcophogus and stole stuff off the corpse inside and propped a door open with the left leg. Yes, it was real and he got photos of it.

Chiller even stated he's pretty sure it's part of the prop. Trust me ppl, go to most cemetaries and you'll be even more offended. At least the photo here isn't vadalizing or disrespecting the dead.

I have some photos of a haunted cemetary I took complete with Satantic rituals and blood. And you get a real strong feeling of anger and hate in that small cemetary.

Thanks again for your replies. In another month, I might have the chance to get back in here. Wish me luck. whwhahhahhaa:lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back