TJ K
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2008
- Messages
- 2,093
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Sunny South Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok so I was watching the weigh-ins last night for the UFC fight tonight and when they would film the crowd it was mostly press and a lot of photographers and all of them seemed to have white canon lenses. I shoot Nikon but I was wondering why so many of them are shooting canon. I might have seen 1 Nikon and it might have just been a black canon L lens ha. Anyone here can tell me why and please no canon is the best just is it because they are more affordable or something? Thanks
tj
tj
If Nikon was a gang would it be a blood or a crip? lol