Do What??

I'll be faster than a duck on a June bug.

I'll be on you like white on rice.

I'm as happy as a mule eatin' briars.

You look as dirty as a pig in slop.

My mama gonna knock you into the middle of next week.

just had a patient tell me a new one... common as pig tracks!!

i had to laugh...

be on you like stink on sh*t...

My stepdad says stuff like this all the friggen time, and we're in North Central Illinois. Most of them I can't repeat here, but he does the 'busier than a one armed paper hanger' one, and 'slicker than snot on a doornob'. Then there is one about a goat...and one about a burlap sack...but I can't repeat those (or completely remember them)...wait...I think the goat and the burlap sack are the same saying...I dunno...I think he makes a lot of them up. :lol:

About as bright as a box of rocks.

Dumb as a post.

Not playing with a full deck of cards.

slick as a mole's a$$

worthless as t**s on a boar hawg

M @ k o said:
Well, I just ate.

Now I'm fuller thanna two headed bully goat.

there's another one about a billy goat that is just not suitable ... but funny nonetheless!

Queerer than a football bat. (queer in the literal sense..not that there's anything wrong with that).

Colder than a witch's titty.

I've heard of cooter brown before...I do know that "cooter" means turtle in southern lingo. maybe google can help...brb...

DRUNK AS COOTER BROWN - adj. phrase. Also "drunk as Cooter, ~ Cooty Brown. Chiefly South. Very intoxicated. "This is a Black expression very familiar to the informant, who is from New Jersey. She says it is current and, so far as she knows, it 'came up with the Blacks from the Carolinas.' She thinks it probably derives from some proverbial drunkard." From "Dictionary of American Regional English," Volume 1 by Frederic G. Cassidy (1985, Belknap Press of Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass., and London, England). Page 769-770.

Most reactions

Back