Do you carry your camera?

You only have condensation problem in humid area. No problemo in Colorado.

I've been starting to take out my camera whenever I can, outside of work/school; I usually stick with one lens and sometimes a tripod. But at I bring it with me when I'm hanging out with friends, casual parties, etc., plus it allows me not to miss a good moment and lets me practice shooting at different lighting and environment!

0ptics

Schwettylens said:
You only have condensation problem in humid area. No problemo in Colorado.

I wonder if it would be the same in Calgary? Very dry place especially in the winter.

I would take it with me everywhere but I'm afraid the excessive temperature may affect the camera in the winter. I will however take it with me everywhere in the summer.

I only take it when I know I'm going to shoot. Namely, because I know I'm not going to find any snakes downtown.

I have one with me everywhere I go.

Almost always take my Canon S90 with me wherever I go. My dSLR comes with me when I have a means to carry it without it annoying me. More often than not, if I'm bringing my dSLR, my gorrilla will come along as well since I have a penchant for LE night photos. I hate carrying too much stuff. I'd prefer a chip in my arm with my debit/ID than carrying a wallet, but obviously that isn't possible.

Yet.

I sometimes carry a point and shoot if I have too much going on.

I don't carry mine with me.
Some days I wish I did... but I'm so nervous about my gear getting stolen.

Also, I don't want to subject my stuff to temperature swings they'll see in my truck. I know it's all weathersealed and whatever... I'm just weird about it.

I always have A camera with me. I take my D5100 with me to work every day, because I'm the "official" photographer and never know when they'll need me to shoot something.
If it's the weekend, or a day off, I have either the D5100 (probably 90% of the time) or my trusty old Canon Powershot.

Oh, the tripod is either with me or in the trunk of the car, 96% of the time (the other 4% is just when I have senior moments and forget it...)

I always have my S100 in my pocket, but I only take my 7D when I'm fairly certain I will have an opportunity to use it.

--
Sent from my Droid Bionic.

My cell phone has a camera and it's always with me :D I only take my DSLR's with me if I plan to take decent pictures.

My S100 (and S95 before that) goes with me almost everywhere, that's why I own it. I bring the dSLR pretty much only when I think I'll have an opportunity to use it, as others have said.

However part of the reason that I don't carry the dSLR more often is that I've only had my main camera bag, which is too big to carry around as a "just in case". But I just picked up the LowePro 202 slingbag as a 2nd bag and I'm thinking I might carry it more, I like it's size.

I used to take it with me wherever I went, but now I just take it out specifically if I want to take photos. I think it's natural when you first start to take it everywhere and I think you should. But when you've improved quite a bit you find that you take fewer, better photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back