Do you wanna listen to me babble for an hour about skin smoothing?

I sound like Clint Eastwood and Jame Earl Jones.

Fantastic tutorials. I am going to have to watch the last one a few times to really get it. Im a slow learner when it comes to photoshop.

Here is what I came up with using the first method. The first shot was my "original edit" using aperture and its skin smoothing brush. The second was entirely edited in cs6, with the high pass method you demonstrated. I can't thank you enough for making these awesome videos E. Rose!!
Aperture3:
View attachment 79719

CS6+E.Rose
$14681401505_7b72b0334f_z.jpg

Finally got my phone to stream the freq. Sep. Video! I have 2 pages of notes and as soon as my hubby sets the computer back up I'm gonna give it a shot

I am more excited about something else though! Seriously E. Rose, you just totally changed my Photoshop experience for life! Why you may ask.....I didn't know you could MERGE TO NEW LAYER!! I have been so confused on which layer to put on top of what layer without just flattening it all. Can't wait to try it!!

Finally got my phone to stream the freq. Sep. Video! I have 2 pages of notes and as soon as my hubby sets the computer back up I'm gonna give it a shot

I am more excited about something else though! Seriously E. Rose, you just totally changed my Photoshop experience for life! Why you may ask.....I didn't know you could MERGE TO NEW LAYER!! I have been so confused on which layer to put on top of what layer without just flattening it all. Can't wait to try it!!

Merging up also changed my life forever, hahaha!

Most reactions

Back