Do you wanna listen to me babble for an hour about skin smoothing?

It's wonderful that you are willing to spend the time to do this (THANK YOU) :hail: I am envious that you have the time to do this; damned video games and espn. :raisedbrow:

Okay. Due to our family energengy I was never able to have the hubby download them For me, but I just got my cell phone to stream part one as I fold laundry. Woah!! That was a TON of information in 15 mins. I'm gonna have to go downstairs after the kids go to bed and take notes!!! Thanks a million for putting these together.

I imagined you having a squeeky voice.

Not something I'd normally watch (I don't do much with people and animals don't need fur smoothing) but very neat video tutorial - now make more and get youtube famous!

Also its strange hearing peoples voices with american accents (sorry all you've all got english accents when I read your words)

Thanks for the tutorial will definitely watch it, so nice that you took the time to do this and share it with us. :)

Not something I'd normally watch (I don't do much with people and animals don't need fur smoothing) but very neat video tutorial - now make more and get youtube famous!

Also its strange hearing peoples voices with american accents (sorry all you've all got english accents when I read your words)

I think there's enough out there, and I'm enough of a nobody, that I would never get Youtube famous off that. :lol:

Thanks for the tutorial will definitely watch it, so nice that you took the time to do this and share it with us. :)

You're welcome. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back