Does this work on Nikon

It also says that it may need repair. Regardless, you could probably find an adapter for it.

I wouldn't be so sure about it being useable with an adapter. It's described as a bayonet mount which covers pretty much everyone. It's AF so that probably narrows it down to Canon EF, Nikon F, Pentax K, Minolta A or even Sigma's own lens mount. Of these, only a Nikon one will fit on a Nikon - a third-party adapter may make it physically possible to attach a different mount lens to your Nikon but you won't have infinity focus and possibly no metering either.

Damn that sucks... I wish they would give more info on it. I dont want to buy it and not have it work and then be stuck with it

Personally this would give me pause especially if you don't know what camera it is for.

Please Note: Item is untested and may require repair. Item is sold "As Is" and is not returnable. The external appearance is good.

Lenses are a pretty important part of your photographic equipment setup. I would buy new from a reputable dealer, or if you must buy used, at least from a reputable dealer as well.

Damn that sucks... I wish they would give more info on it. I dont want to buy it and not have it work and then be stuck with it

They are doing you a favor. They are causing you to avoid buying it. When a lens needs work, understand that the work will cost more than another lens at that price level. Go back and read Digital Matt's post.

Most reactions

Back