Does your camera follow you everywhere you go?

It does if I'm actually going somwhere i think I might take a shot - but not if Im just going down the shops or something - A little wary of leaving the DSLR in the car. I keep meaning to put the P&S in my bag but forget all the time lol

I walk to work, my work involves driving and working all over the area. I work mostly outdoors and usually on my own. So, my camera is always in my backpack/lunch kit. Most of my time taking photos is during "lunch or coffe breaks" (wink-wink, nudge-nudge).
...Terry
ps. I work aloft in a man-lift or climb up poles so I can get some interesting shots while up there.

I have an group of cameras that tail me everywhere, including work and the grosery store and the mall (where cameras are not permitted).

A kodak C series
Yashica T3D

and these two switch on and off with each other periodically
Canon EF
Canon AE-1

No, but my ex-camera does. That crazy psycho camera calls me in the middle of the night and just breathes in my phone, too...

:lmao::lmao:

That's why I don't give them my number :D

I keep mine in a backback that I almost always carry around with me. Like many have said, it seems that the best photo opportunities are when you don't have it with you!

I usually have my bag in my trunk, but I don't usually carry it around with me while walking (unless I'm going someplace new). Like LaFoto, I've overdone some of the nice areas around here, I need to explore more.

I didn't have my camera with me tonight because I was playing with it at home and forgot to put it back in the car, so of course when I got out of class the sky looked amazing :meh:

Most reactions

Back