Dog Days of Summer

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hanging out down by the river with Miss Alice. I was shooting bracketed to play with HDR and Alice stayed still enough in these to make it work, enhanced with HDR then ran it through Silver Effex for the conversion so threw it all at this one! lol

tm1bwweb-1

Ehhhhhhhhhhh :(

But boy oh boy is he(she) getting big!!!

Thanks guys, can't hit them all right ;)

Sean, omg she's growing like a weed!

No kidding! Look at my new thread, he just turned one like 2 months ago haha

I feel the processing overpowered this one and I didn't even notice Alice the first time I looked at the picture. And it's crooked.

Sorry :confused:

I think the composition is pretty good, but sorry to say that it would be better without the dog in it. And I would crop it differently. Since your new puppy is in the shot, I won't offer my version.

Gonna disagree with my esteemed colleagues above. This shot really evokes a victorian picture ideal. Even Miss Alice is just about perfect in her cameo role. For those who don't know what I'm going on about, look up "Victorian Prints" and look for representations of country backgrounds, with or without streams in them. You'll see the clouds being dramatically exaggerated, the foliage in splendiferous detail and the tonality about exactly where Judi put this. I say, print it big. The richness of detail is just delicious.

I may not be an expert, but to be honest I like the photo just the way it is.

Thanks so much for your thoughts all! I knew this one wasn't going to be for everyone, and that's cool :)

I think you like stirring the pot ;)

Who me!? Nah I like to call it kicking the box around, it's no fun being inside it imho ;)

I like it, except it's crying out for a bit of levelling, to me. It probably IS straight, it just feels tilty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back