Done it, Want to, or Never done it.

Sure! Have done it more often than once!
(One wanted to lick_my_camera in return!)

Have you ever lost your purse and got it sent back to your home address in the mail? Still everything inside?

Nope, haven't done it. And if I had, knowing the kind of people in Essex, they'd keep it and use it to buy a new pair of trainers or something :D

Ever swore out loud in public when you lost/dropped something?

Last edited:
If "crap" counts, yes. I don't cuss much, I find people think of heavy cussers badly.

Have you ever met a real famous celebrity, like as in talked to them (even for just a second or two)?

No, never have.

Ever not remember how you got home, or why you're naked?

No, but something tells me I want to. It seems as though you've never lived if you haven't woken up somewhere, not knowing how you got there.

Ever deliberately crashed your computer because of how annoying it is? (btw, I have done it, a total of 23 times now)

Not deliberately - they can do it without much provacation. Did set up the bomb error message on a pals computer when he wasn't looking - nearly required a councilor as he was in the middle of an unsaved project!

Ever been caught with your pants down?

Literally? No, and I'd never want to. I get embarassed by the tiniest things (no pun intended, get your mouth out of the gutter! :lmao:)

Ever spent 10 minutes trying to think of an interesting thing to say for this thread? :p

Done It

tried to type with one hand and make capital letters while eating an apple?

No. I tried eating an Apple IIe once. The silicon chips really cut the roof of my mouth.

Have you ever had a one-night stand? (getting hot in here...lol)

Wow, I didn't mean to make the thread come to a halt with my racy question.

I'll answer it and say, "Yes."

So the next question is: Have you ever intentionally ran a red (not yellow), light?

Yeah, a bunch of times. When I was working nights, there was this one realllllllyyy long light close to my house that I pretended was a stop sign pretty often. (Does pretending it's a stop sign count as running it?)

Ever run out of gas somewhere far away from home?

Nope. Only times it happened I was close to home (although on a busy highway both times. Thank goodness for CAA/AAA! This was many years ago...learned my lesson to always check the gas level after my brothers were driving the car!)

Ever punched a wall/door in anger?

No, but I'd love to :D

Ever had one of those "monday morning sickness" times, where you really think you should be doing something, but just can't be bothered to?

Most reactions

Back