Done it, Want to, or Never done it.

Absolutely, fell out of a port-a-potty with my pants around my ankles once. Was young and just had just grown 6 inches over the summer, so "unbalanced" me was pulling up the trousers and stumbled forward. Head hit to door and I rolled out onto the grass in front of a bunch of people at a park. Fun times!

Have you ever eaten fermented food?

Yes. Orange juice as an unknowing 7 year old. Still won't touch the stuff 20 years later.

Ever eaten shark?

Yes yesterday. Im a divemaster.

Ever gone skin diving?

Want to! Rode in my first small engine crop duster type plane a couple months ago.

Ever taken a jeep off road?

Yes. Rode in the lead car at a racing school. And do go-kart tracks count? ;)

Ever gotten seasick enough to actually hurl?

Never got seasick period.
Dont want to! Been on small boats up to cruise ships. I've been fortunate.

Ever owned a saltwater aquarium?

No. I like fish, but considering the shortened lifespan that houseplants have around me, I think it's best if I not try to maintain an aquarium. :lmao:

Ever jump out of a perfectly good airplane (hopefully WITH a parachute?…)

No. I like fish, but considering the shortened lifespan that houseplants have around me, I think it's best if I not try to maintain an aquarium. :lmao:

This is on my bucket list!! I might be doing it with a friend this fall!!

Ever see someone steal something?

This is on my bucket list!! I might be doing it with a friend this fall!!

Ever see someone steal something?

I did it many, many years ago. Most. Amazing. Experience. EVER.
It's on my mind because it's what my almost 88-year-old mother wants to do for her birthday this year!

Sorry, folks…we now return you to your regularly scheduled game thread… :D

Only once, I'm usually pretty good but I was on a cruise in Alaska in a cabin with no windows in ROUGH seas. Didn't end well.

Ever ruin a roll of film? :(

Yuppers! More than one, in fact :(

Oh crap, now I have to think of a question...uh...oh, okay: Ever pay a bridge toll for the strangers in the car behind you?

No, but then, we don't really have toll roads anywhere around here, so I don't have much opportunity.

Ever been so scared that you literally did end up having to change your pants? :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back