What's new

Door #1 or Door #2

Ysarex90 84

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,717
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can't decide -- pick one.

Joe

Number 1 (as shot)

doors_a_zps6698c079.jpg


Number 2

doors_b_zps7178fe01.jpg
 
1. just my opinion though and I don't know nothn..
 
At this size, on the web, they are both equivalent in impact. No clear favorite for me.
 
I don't see a significant difference other than the lack of the blue window and the red in the trash below the door and a slight lightening of the rust. I'd go with more color.
 
Last edited:
Number two. The blue square keeps grabbing my eye as I scroll along the red.
 
Thanks all -- yeah its the blue square. I saw it when I took the photo and I said to myself that's an easy edit and my plan was to remove it. But it keeps nagging me and insisting that I leave it there. I wish it would shut the bleep up!

Joe

P.S. I have an idea -- I'll be back later.
 
first one ... like the blue window right where it is
 
Yeah, I didn't like it being on the edge, so the last edit is best, imo. I would replace the red thing in front of the left door. It balances it in a strange way.
 
Yeah, I didn't like it being on the edge, so the last edit is best, imo. I would replace the red thing in front of the left door. It balances it in a strange way.

OK -- so if I can trouble you to have another look -- what about placement of the blue window? For example I considered up one row and one over to the right.

Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom