What's new

Down by the river (semi-panorama)

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
8
Location
Buffalo, NY
I called this a semi-pano just becuase it's one shot that i cropped down to look like a pano.. yeah i'm a cheater, i know :P

Anywho, I figured i'd show my face around here and post it up :)

riverpanocolor.jpg



Thanks for looking,
-Dan
 
Nice Dan :) Love the highlights in the water! Glad to see your occasional posts ;)
 
nice vivid colours and i'd say your instincts for cropping it down were spot on. I really like the composition of it.
 
eromallagadnama said:
Nice Dan :) Love the highlights in the water! Glad to see your occasional posts ;)

thanks :)
i've had a busy, and awesome summer, so i've just been online less and less... but i still like to show my face every now and then
 
Nice colors and all around good shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom