What's new

Downtown Dallas Texas

Updated with new picture using Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 lens.

This time around I was able to get way closer and able to avoid a lot of the traffic lights. I wished traffic was flowing more so I could have gotten some light trails with it.

Here is some more misc Downtown Dallas buildings.


The tops of the buildings are fuzzy / OOF.


Yes sir, I wasn't using my usual glass and kept knocking that one out of focus :( That and it didn't come with a lens hood and none of my Nikons worked. It was fun trying to shoot while shading the lens...the pictures looked pretty funny though loi
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom