What's new

downtown Phoenix

bigalbest

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
0
Location
Litchfield Park, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2688462450_b0c2e967f0.jpg


Stopped on the freeway to take this. A cop pulled over to see what I was doing but let me go about my business.
 
You have more guts than I do :-P Is this off the 17?
 
Very nice. The clouds are amazing!
 
It would have been a pity, had THAT photo NOT been taken. Not that it is the prettiest of all roofs in the foreground (:er: ) but the far view and the dramatic sky help making it! You get some amazing depth and sharpness, and a huge range of tones, which makes me wonder if you are presenting us a b&w HDR-image here?
 
You have more guts than I do :-P Is this off the 17?

This is the I10 east just before the 7th ave. exit. And it's pretty safe at this spot while you're parked, it's getting back into traffic that can be a little scary.
 
It would have been a pity, had THAT photo NOT been taken. Not that it is the prettiest of all roofs in the foreground (:er: ) but the far view and the dramatic sky help making it! You get some amazing depth and sharpness, and a huge range of tones, which makes me wonder if you are presenting us a b&w HDR-image here?

2689224086_ff0b2b32a6.jpg


Yes this is hdr, good call. Going b&w helps reduce the cartoony look a little.
 
Well done, and I agree that it's better in black and white.
 
Very nice shot! Lucky you didn't get a warning of sorts from the cop.
 
I like it! I agree, the B/W is more interesting and I agree with V -- I don't trust Phoenix drivers for 1 second!
 
Well done, and I agree that it's better in black and white.

Thanks, Fox Paw.

Very nice shot! Lucky you didn't get a warning of sorts from the cop.

Thanks Mitica100, after seeing some of your b&w work I'm honored. :hail: And yes, I was surprised when he let me keep shooting.

I like it! I agree, the B/W is more interesting and I agree with V -- I don't trust Phoenix drivers for 1 second!

Thanks Ian, driving in this city can be a little challenging lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom