bigalbest

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sandphotos.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2688462450_b0c2e967f0.jpg

Stopped on the freeway to take this. A cop pulled over to see what I was doing but let me go about my business.

You have more guts than I do :p Is this off the 17?

It would have been a pity, had THAT photo NOT been taken. Not that it is the prettiest of all roofs in the foreground :)er: ) but the far view and the dramatic sky help making it! You get some amazing depth and sharpness, and a huge range of tones, which makes me wonder if you are presenting us a b&w HDR-image here?

It would have been a pity, had THAT photo NOT been taken. Not that it is the prettiest of all roofs in the foreground :)er: ) but the far view and the dramatic sky help making it! You get some amazing depth and sharpness, and a huge range of tones, which makes me wonder if you are presenting us a b&w HDR-image here?

2689224086_ff0b2b32a6.jpg

Yes this is hdr, good call. Going b&w helps reduce the cartoony look a little.

Well done, and I agree that it's better in black and white.

Very nice shot! Lucky you didn't get a warning of sorts from the cop.

I like it! I agree, the B/W is more interesting and I agree with V -- I don't trust Phoenix drivers for 1 second!

Well done, and I agree that it's better in black and white.

Thanks, Fox Paw.

Very nice shot! Lucky you didn't get a warning of sorts from the cop.

Thanks Mitica100, after seeing some of your b&w work I'm honored. :hail: And yes, I was surprised when he let me keep shooting.

I like it! I agree, the B/W is more interesting and I agree with V -- I don't trust Phoenix drivers for 1 second!

Thanks Ian, driving in this city can be a little challenging lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back